Thursday, March 12, 2009

Five Favorite Things...

My first Favorite thing is my family. Of course it is. I love my family and my life is surrounded, based, and affected by my family.
My second favorite thing I can think of would be music. Music can have so much emotion. It has helped in many different ways.
My third would be parks. Parks can be very adventurous if you have a good imagination! You can play tag, swing, roll down hills, have picnics, you name it.
My fourth favorite thing playing soccer. I'm not very good at the game but I love to play. It's something my family has been doing over the years and it's really fun.
My fifth favorite thing would have to be playing with my nieces and nephews! I love them all. They are growing up pretty fast and so i always try to play with them as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment